- LOKDALE has its origins with a London-based creative with a vision to make something more than just another watch company; with his love for nature and experience in a range of industries from art, fashion and retail, LOKDALE strives to become a brand successfully combining great ethics with unrivalled unique style and innovation.
- Espousing core British values and a sense of traditionalism, LOKDALE offers high-quality timepieces without the luxury price tag. Designed in England, LOKDALE brings to you both a contemporary blend of classic style and modern utility. Working in partnership with experienced watch manufacturers, we use some of the best materials to create subtle yet distinctive timepieces available today at an affordable price.
- If a big, bulky watch is not for you then LOKDALE with our timepieces ranging from 6-9mm thick is definitely what you need. We only use the best materials to make our timepieces and this is very apparent just by looking at them: Surgical Grade 316L Stainless Steel; the incredibly tough, sapphire-coated and hardened crystal mineral glass lens gives off that beautiful sparkle when any light catches the large 40/41mm face, but retains its elegance at the same time. This makes LOKDALE timepieces perfect for any occasion; formal or casual. The metal clasps are very hard wearing and secure, easily adjustable with no sign of movement or looseness. Our amazing features don’t stop there - our “Dark Skies” Collection boasts a 50m water resistance meaning the birds can swim as well as fly!
- As we appreciate nature and all that it provides for us, we have been very fortunate to collaborate with the largest Nature/Bird Conservationist in Europe. The RSPB otherwise known as Royal Society for the Protection of Birds to help raise awareness with our stylish fashion and watch enthusiasts.
- As more than a quarter of British birds are now on a "red list" of threatened species. Here at Lokdale we have a great admiration for the oft-overlooked traditional birds of England, and though time marches on, we don't want to see them wiped out. One of our future projects will be to introduce a “Red List Collection” where We will select a group of endangered birds to represent our new collection. That and many other Projects along the way will see us into the future as a uniquely ethical and environmentally friendly watch and accessories brand.
- Many of our timepieces pay tribute to these beautiful animals through colour and name scheming, and as part of a collaboration with the RSPB we donate 5% of the proceeds of each sale to help make a difference and help their cause.
- Additionally you will receive a small information card detailing the corresponding bird with every purchase. Comes with a detailed manual and mesh strap tool to adjust the buckle as you wish.
- We wanted to represent the feeling of connection, awareness yet elegance and comfort that a Lokdale watch provides i.e. A stylish accessory to compliment any outfit. Whether it be a black-tie event or just a casual day, our timepieces will always have something for you to admire and appreciate for years.
Subscribe to receive all of the latest discounts and offers from our watch shop.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram - @lokdalewatches